According to UN Index, Canada is the safest place in the world. It is one of the world’s most educated countries where half of the residents are degree holders. The country is unfolded in between this vast ecosystem including mountains, exquisite landscapes and prairie grasslands. Being the second largest country in the world, it has only 35 million people which leaves us acknowledge that it has small population compared to the country.
Why choose Canada?
- One of the main reasons why you need to choose Canada is because it is one of the safest countries in the world.
- It is not only a beautiful and safest place to visit; it has got modern, progressive and tolerant society with 2 main languages, English and French.
- It ranks simultaneously in the top 10 of United Nations Quality of Life Index.
- Enough of ranking reports, that is what you must be wondering right now but Canada is one of the top Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries in spending per student on public postsecondary education.
- Ethnically diverse – Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are home to large immigrant population.
- Research and development at universities in Canada is conducted at one of the highest rates among OECD and G8 countries.
Visa services of Canada
One of those steps of getting Visa for Canada is you must know about student permit. Everything you need to know about student permit is right here.
A student permit is a document which allows international students to study at the respective university in Canada. While studying in Canada under a student permit:
- Always be enrolled at a DLI
- Make progress towards completing your program
- Respect any conditions listed on your study permit
- Stop studying if you no longer meet the requirements and leave Canada when your permit expires
Depending on your case, there may be conditions on your study permit such as:
- The level of studies you can attend
- If you are allowed to work in Canada
- If you can’t travel within Canada
- The date you must stop studying
Canada-: “From sea to sea, experience the safest environment”