Each county has its own uniqueness yet the process for visa services for country to country gets updated. But before that what has to be your priority is finding the course which you want to pursue and the country that offers. Most of the times, all we see are the countries which are known to us through word of mouth but there are countries which provide complete free education services to international students. To clear the chaos our counselors will surely help you out from filling the application forms to Sop’s and Visa formalities too boarding the flight and reaching the university.
Our counselors will not only be exhilarated in serving you, but they will give you the right information as they are updated about everything that you need to know. Willing to peek into this and gain other insights about these services and countries? Approach us and get a free counseling.
1. Visa form
3. Passport-size photographs
4. Unconditional letter of acceptance
5. Fees receipt (recommended)
6. Scholarship letter (if applicable)
7. Any relevant correspondence with the institution
8. Financial documents
9. Academic documents
10. Test scores
11. Work experience certificates (if applicable)
12. Medical report (if already undertaken).