Poland is a modern and dynamic country full of opportunities for young people willing to get quality education, enhancing their knowledge, improving skills and boosting international experience. With over 1.9 million students it boasts of the highest scholarization indices in Europe. Each year almost half a million young people from the US, Canada, UK, Brazil, China, Israel, Ukraine, Russia, Scandinavian and other European and Asian countries begin their education at Polish universities and colleges.
Why study in Poland?
- Worldwide recognized, Quality education
- European Union Member (28 Countries)
- Schengen Country (visa allows to travel to 26 member countries)
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) Student can take transfer to study in any EU country
- Curriculum on American / International Standards.
- Save one year in engineering (Bachelors for 3 years and Masters for 1.5 years to 2 years)
- Settlement option (Blue Card). Work Full time.
- No TOEFL, IELTS required if education has been in English Medium
- Various Scholarships offered to students whilst studying such as GE Foundation, etc.
- Poland is the only country that had growth during recession.
Advantages of Studying in POLAND: “BECOME A GLOBAL STUDENT”
Students can also study & spend 6-12 months in partner Universities in US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, India, Europe, and many other countries at no additional cost.
This is a great feature for those who wish to experience other countries such as US, Canada, but cannot get direct admissions to the Universities or cost is a factor; financial issues, etc.
- Study 1st year in Poland/ 2nd year in US/ 3rd year in Poland
- Study 1st year in Poland/6 months in US/6 months in UK/ 3rd year in Poland
- Study 1st year in Poland/ 2nd year in any University in the EU (ECTS)
Education Poland is a unique initiative specially designed to offer Polish Higher education & Research opportunities to International students & professionals. We work with Universities on long-term agreements to recruit International students from all over the globe offering Admissions in different fields of education (Medical, Engineering, Management, etc.).