(School of Business & Management)
Accreditation & Recognition:
Study programmes are accredited by FIBAA, an independent accreditation agency for quality assurance and quality maintenance in higher learning. 5 of IUBH’s programmes are distinctly awarded with FIBAA’s very rarely awarded Golden Premium Seal (The first German University to be awarded with five premium seal).
Advantages of Study at IUBH :
- Medium of instruction – English
- It is an International standard Private University founded in 1998
- Work & residence visa can be attained in due course of time
- Hostel accommodation available
- State recognized Institute
- Practical oriented studies which are useful for success in life
- Courses offered are in high demand of the growing industries
- High standards are maintained in providing facilities at campus
- It is a member of “Hotel Schools of Distinction”.
- It is the first German private university to be awarded the UN Seal of Quality UNWTO.TedQual for its degree programmes in tourism.
- High rated University in the top performing group
- Applications are accepted throughout the year, no specific application deadline.
Campus are in 3 Locations: Bad Honnef, Bad Reichenhall and Berlin
Mission Statement: “In Service to the International Management Potentials”
University offers several Bachelors & Masters programmes in various streams of management & business on campus as well as few online programmes. Tuition fee for on campus ranges from 5350 Euros to 6250 Euros.